Board of Directors Meetings
Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation, dba NeighborWorks® America, is required to publicly announce meetings of its Board of Directors in compliance with 5 USC §552(b). Meetings of the Board of Directors are open to the public, not including portions of the meeting that occur in Executive Session.
Meetings are held in the Gramlich Boardroom at NeighborWorks America, 999 North Capitol Street NE, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20002. Please contact Rutledge Simmons, Office of the General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, at 202-524-9940 for more information.
Audit Committee Meeting — Jan. 30, 2019
Open (with the exception of the executive session) at 3 p.m. ET.
Agenda is pending.
Board of Directors Meeting — Jan. 16, 2019
Open (with the exception of the executive session) at 2:30 p.m. ET.
- Resolution of waiver of public notice
- Executive session
- Government shutdown status
- Update on staffing and reserves
- Federal appropriation utilization
- Cleveland NeighborWorks Training Institute (NTI) decision
- External audit
- Board action item tracker