Spanish Accessible Training
Spanish bilingual homeownership and community lending training courses
The NeighborWorks Center for Homeownership Education and Counseling (NCHEC), through the NeighborWorks Training Institute, provides top quality educational offerings in homeownership and community lending for housing counselors and educators nationwide.
To serve housing counselors working in predominantly Spanish-speaking communities, we have developed our four most popular Homeownership and Community Lending courses as Spanish-bilingual courses.
Courses available in Spanish
Also available under Affordable Housing: AH216 Vivienda Justa (Fair Housing)
Spanish bilingual training courses are equivalent to the English language courses, with added emphasis on specific issues that affect Hispanic homebuyers. NCHEC is committed to working with housing counselors to promote homeownership in the Spanish-speaking community.
Benefits of Spanish-bilingual training courses:
- Classes taught primarily in conversational Spanish.
- Qualified faculty are fluent in Spanish with extensive experience in the community development field.
- Address emerging issues specific to Spanish-speaking communities.
- Learning materials and take-home tools provided in Spanish and English.
- Get the latest training techniques and new terminology translated to Spanish.
- Gain a support network to call upon after the training institute.