Community Leadership Institute
Strengthening the voices and skills of community, resident and volunteer leaders
The Community Leadership Institute (CLI) is an invitation-only, three-day training event that aims to strengthen the voices and skills of community, resident and volunteer leaders. It helps to sharing best practices and solutions to challenges in low- and moderate-income communities.
Participants from around the country attend in small teams from communities served by NeighborWorks Network organizations and their partners. They attend a full range of courses and each participating team creates an action planfor making positive change in their community. Many CLI projects are eligible for $2,000 grants from NeighborWorks America.
Previous NeighborWorks America CLIs:
- Louisville, KY, Oct. 15-18, 2015
- Cincinnati, OH, Oct. 23-26, 2014
- Sacramento, CA, Oct. 17-20, 2013
- Orlando, FL, Oct. 25-28, 2012
- Kansas City, MO, Oct. 13-16, 2011
- Louisville, KY, Oct. 21-24, 2010
- Milwaukee, Oct. 15-18, 2009
- San Jose, CA, Oct. 23-26, 2008 (first national CLI)
- New Orleans, LA, June 19-22, 2008 (regional)
Questions? Call us at (800) 438-5547 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org